Monday, July 9, 2012

Goofy

Morning all,

 I know it has been a long time and I must say, it feels good to be back. I was going through some personal things in my life and realized that I needed to get back into doing something that I enjoyed doing in my spare time, so I have been challenged by my mom get back into posting layouts and cards on my blog.  Over the weekend I was lucky enough to sit down and pull out some papers and get busy with putting some layouts together. My first layout, I will be sharing is called Goofy. It feels good to be back. Thanks for stopping in.......see you next time.


Items used
Pattern Paper: School days circle/orange by Pebblesinc.com
Solid Card Stock Colors: Red, Blue,Green, and White
G: Sticky sparkly letter & shape by 3 Birds
Goofy: Disney Goofy Sticker by Sandylion
Font: CAC Kazy legs
Brads

1 comment:

  1. Well Well you did it, welcome back great layout keep them rolling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
keshapooh
"ALL EYES THAT ARE CLOSED, ARE NOT SLEEP"
View my complete profile

Followers

GR

La-kesha King's currently-reading book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

MoJo

Mojo Monday Blinkie
I Love my Peachy Keen Stamps

Fantabulous

Fantabulous Cricut

CTO

Cricut Circle

Cricut Circle
I'm a member!

Beauty

Beauty
from Lovemypaper

Stylish

Stylish
Blog Award

Blogs

Random