Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Big Winner!

Morning All,

This morning I wanted to share a card with you that I created. I just happen to be out blog hopping and came across a blog called clean&simplestamping. From the looks of the blog they provide you with a sketch and you in return can make a card and post it on there blog. They seem to have some really cool card layout for those of us that struggle with design layouts for cards. I would say that in turn you could also you the layout ideas on a single or double page layout. If you get a chance you should stop on over and check out there site. Well I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and check me out......see you next time.


2 comments:

  1. Very nice card you done a wonderful job!Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my friend! What a wonderful card!!!

    Thank you for your message of concern; I appreciate your kindness. Doing much better.

    By the way, I'm following you now so I'll be back as often as I can to see more of your crafty projects!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
keshapooh
"ALL EYES THAT ARE CLOSED, ARE NOT SLEEP"
View my complete profile

Followers

GR

La-kesha King's currently-reading book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

MoJo

Mojo Monday Blinkie
I Love my Peachy Keen Stamps

Fantabulous

Fantabulous Cricut

CTO

Cricut Circle

Cricut Circle
I'm a member!

Beauty

Beauty
from Lovemypaper

Stylish

Stylish
Blog Award

Blogs

Random