Tuesday, February 1, 2011

U Rattle Me!

What's up!

Today's share is a page layout. Since we are in the month of  LOVE. I thought that it would be great to share at little love. I was doing some blog searching and looking over the weekend. My mom suggested some blogs to me and one was called Buzzy Bee Designs. So I went to check it out and I saw some really cute cards and projects on this blog. There was a card on this blog that had a cute snake on it. Well after reading over her blog design. I noticed that she gave reference to a location that you could find the cut file she used. I was excited that I went over to that site (StackyScraps) and found the snake file and a couple of other. Here is the layout I did using that cut file. If you get a chance check out these two site, who knows you may find something you like as well.


As always thanks for stopping by.........till next time!






Items used
Card Stock: Joann's core essentials collection, White,Pink, Green and Black (rattle snake)
Patter Paper: Target dollar spots Scrapbooking and Cardmaking Supplies
Ribbon: Joann's go with the Grain Red
Embellishments:  Green Brads
                          Red Heart Jewel rhinestones
Cut file : Valentine snake from StackyScraps
Chalk: Stampin' up! Pastels Real Red, Garden Green, Basic Black, and Blush Blossom (on Rattle Snake and the edges of card stock photos)
Stamp: Inkadinkado mini clear stamp #60-30378
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kesha that snake came out really good!I will have to scrap lift that cut from you!(hehe) Very nice layout the snake is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this layout. I am so baaad about layouts but I love cards. :-)

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, I love doing page layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout you did a nice job tfs!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
keshapooh
"ALL EYES THAT ARE CLOSED, ARE NOT SLEEP"
View my complete profile

Followers

GR

La-kesha King's currently-reading book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

MoJo

Mojo Monday Blinkie
I Love my Peachy Keen Stamps

Fantabulous

Fantabulous Cricut

CTO

Cricut Circle

Cricut Circle
I'm a member!

Beauty

Beauty
from Lovemypaper

Stylish

Stylish
Blog Award

Blogs

Random