Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Robotz

Good Evening,

Today's share is from the robotz cartridge. I like this cartridge because it has some wonderful robots to play with. This layout comes from the theme of Will Smith move(I,Robots). I thought it was a great movie and I really liked watching it. Therefore I decided to go in search for some wonderful robot type paper in the many paper stacks my mom has gathered. This is how the layout turned out. Check it out and let me know what you think. And as always thanks for stopping by. Till next time!

6 comments:

  1. Well Well Well welcome back I see you have a new look. Such a very nice color,great job on your layout keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the layout very cool, I like. Your blog design is bright and festive, can't wait to see what you do for your Mom. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like mother, like daughter! Love your layouts! My pages don't even come close to yours and your Mom's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies, this was very fun for me. I can't wait to try more. I'll try to keep them layouts and projects coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, vibrant colors on your LO. Now that you're back, you can't stop. We love it! Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
keshapooh
"ALL EYES THAT ARE CLOSED, ARE NOT SLEEP"
View my complete profile

Followers

GR

La-kesha King's currently-reading book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

MoJo

Mojo Monday Blinkie
I Love my Peachy Keen Stamps

Fantabulous

Fantabulous Cricut

CTO

Cricut Circle

Cricut Circle
I'm a member!

Beauty

Beauty
from Lovemypaper

Stylish

Stylish
Blog Award

Blogs

Random