Monday, July 18, 2011

Crusin' 2011

Hello all,

This evening share is for an up coming cruise, I'm about to go on with family. I know I  have been gone for a little while, but I was busy with helping my mom with some of her craft projects and keeping her blog going. However  I'm back now and wanted to share with you a vinyl design. I have been trying to get my mom to work with me on a vinyl design for some time now. But I don't know if she likes the stuff. She always say, "ok" but we never get around to doing it. Well I decided it was time to give it a try again. Here is a cup I did to take on the cruise to enjoy refreshing drinks in, I hope it's not to big. But this should quench my thirst quite nicely. Well stay tuned for more to come.

As always thanks for stopping by.............till next time!


1 comment:

  1. Hey kesha, Very cute where is mine don't leave a sister out.Love the green and black I guess I would like mine red white and blue! (he he)You did a wonderful job

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
keshapooh
"ALL EYES THAT ARE CLOSED, ARE NOT SLEEP"
View my complete profile

Followers

GR

La-kesha King's currently-reading book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

MoJo

Mojo Monday Blinkie
I Love my Peachy Keen Stamps

Fantabulous

Fantabulous Cricut

CTO

Cricut Circle

Cricut Circle
I'm a member!

Beauty

Beauty
from Lovemypaper

Stylish

Stylish
Blog Award

Blogs

Random