Thursday, October 7, 2010

My First Try with Vinyl








Today's share is my use of vinyl or what I call wall pop. I've been trying for the longest time to get my mom to cut out some splats from the Sponge Bob Square Pants cart. So that we could give our wall in the scrap room some color, with out having to paint the walls. Well she's still not ready to do that because she doesn't know what colors she wants on the walls.


So I decided to try to cut some vinyl my self and this is what I came up with. I decided that my Cricut Expression need to be locked down with a look that was for me only. I also wanted to put a design on our cutter bug. This is what I came up with, let me know what you think? As always thanks for stopping by.......till next time!

8 comments:

  1. This is really cool, what a nice way to decorate your expression and cuttle bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kesha that came out really nice! Let's see what I can fine for you to do for me! (hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies this was really fun to do. I can't wait to do more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. zseriously the cricut with the chain around it made me laugh out loud and half of my family is still asleep lol. I just woke some people up.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Raven for the comment, I have to keep it locked up! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks mom, I like the new look a lot too, blue is the color. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea!! Love both the cuttlebug AND the expression...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
keshapooh
"ALL EYES THAT ARE CLOSED, ARE NOT SLEEP"
View my complete profile

Followers

GR

La-kesha King's currently-reading book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

MoJo

Mojo Monday Blinkie
I Love my Peachy Keen Stamps

Fantabulous

Fantabulous Cricut

CTO

Cricut Circle

Cricut Circle
I'm a member!

Beauty

Beauty
from Lovemypaper

Stylish

Stylish
Blog Award

Blogs

Random