Monday, August 31, 2009

Wild Card

Good evening Ladies, I had plan on working on a lo. But I did not get a chance to work on it, However I did get to work on a project with my mom. This was a card that she saw on Creations with Christina. Christina was using the cricut Wild Card Cart. This was such a fun and easy card to put together. If you get a chance you should go check out her blog. That was "Creations with Christina". She has great projects using this cart and other things. So Thanks Christina for your ideas. Mom thanks for helping me do this project.

3 comments:

  1. Great card love the color. Hope you have fun learning how to use some of the difference button on the cricut machine, and what they do. You are so welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the window card. You're inspiring me to use the Wild Card cart which I was so anxious to get and have only used once, maybe twice.

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
keshapooh
"ALL EYES THAT ARE CLOSED, ARE NOT SLEEP"
View my complete profile

Followers

GR

La-kesha King's currently-reading book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

MoJo

Mojo Monday Blinkie
I Love my Peachy Keen Stamps

Fantabulous

Fantabulous Cricut

CTO

Cricut Circle

Cricut Circle
I'm a member!

Beauty

Beauty
from Lovemypaper

Stylish

Stylish
Blog Award

Blogs

Random